Per Serving: 724 calories, 9.4g fat, 149.8g carbohydrates, 18.4g protein, 29mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium
- 1 Healthseed Lifestyle by Natures Ville Pure Soursop Juice OR 1 soursop fruit, peeled and cut into chunks.
- 1 1/2 cup of milk or to taste
- 2 tablespoon white sugar or to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Working in batches, press soursop pieces through a fine-mesh strainer with the back of a spoon into a bowl to remove the juice from the fruit.
- If using the Pure Soursop Juice, just pour out on a jug
- Whisk milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg into soursop juice until sugar is dissolved completely. Pour punch into a pitcher and refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.