PREP TIME: 15 mins | COOK TIME: 35 mins | TOTAL TIME: 50 mins
- 1 cup Chopped Dates
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1.25 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Pumpkin Seeds for Topping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop dates add to a mason jar. Pour 1 C water over them. Let them soak for 4-6 hours or microwave for 90 seconds for a quick way to soften them.
- Once they are soften, drain dates and add into a food processor with honey, eggs, olive oil and vanilla. Pulse until mixed.
- Add in almond flour, baking soda and cinnamon and pulse until well mixed.
- Line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and grease with coconut oil. Pour mixture in evenly distribute. Sprinkle with more honey and pumpkin seeds. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
Photo & Recipe Courtesy: Eat Well With Sari