Dates are a good source of various vitamins and minerals. It’s also a good source of energy, sugar, and fiber. Ajwa dates contain calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese and selenium. Now it is easy to see why travelers in the desert used to sustain themselves on dates and water alone, sometimes. Ajwa dates by Natures Ville are grown in Medina, carefully selected, of best grade and high in medicinal properties.
Yemen Dau’an Honey is one of the greatest honeys in the world. Dau’an Honey is highly in demand because of its unique taste and its numerous health benefits as a natural medicine. Centuries ago, they were aware of the major health benefits with Dau’an Honey and in the last few years the demand for it has increased rapidly in the west and is known as a popular natural organic medicine. It is a well-known antibiotic and antibacterial agent and there are many advantages that are included in Dau’an Honey which can be used for your diet.
- Relief from constipation, intestinal disorders, diarrhea
- Strengthens bones
- Treat intestinal disorders
- Treat Anemia
- Help cure allergies
- Energy Booster
- Maintain a healthy nervous system
- Promote heart health
- Help treat sexual weakness
- Prevent night blindness
- Men and women of all ages
- AJWA – Recommended to be taken daily and 7pcs of Ajwa dates per day
- DAU’AN – Recommended 1 tsp 2-3 times a day or 1-2 spoonful every morning