- Argan oil is also referred to as the “Liquid Gold”.
- The scientific name is the argan tree Argania Spinosa.
- Rich in Alpha-tocopherols which contains vitamin E.
- Rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6 and 9) and anti-oxidant naturally.
Argan Oil Anti-Aging & Skin:
- Known as the best anti-aging.
- Free chemicals.
- Helps to soften dry skin, wrinkles, scars and stretch marks.
- Helps to clear acne.
- Rich in protein which is very good for skin elasticity.
- Helps reduce skin irritation.
- Good for oily and dry skin.
- Helps to control the secretion of sebum and maintain stability.
- Helps prevent stretch marks on skin due to pregnancy.
- Helps to treat skin problems including eczema.
Argan Oil For Hair:
- Helps to give a new lease on a branched hair, tangled and dry.
- Helps to hydrates hair with natural way.
- Helps to penetrate into the hair, increase the elasticity of the hair and hair growth.
- Antioxidants naturally found in Argan oil is able to strengthen hair by repairing damaged membrances of the hair.
- Helps to moisture and restore hair sparkle.
Argan Oil for Nails:
- Helps to give strength to weak nails and brittle.
How to Use Argan Oil:
- 2 – 4 drops twice a day.
- Preferably in the moring after bath and at night before sleep.