Feeding your body certain foods may help keep your immune system strong. If you’re looking for ways to prevent winter colds and the flu, your first step should be a visit to your local grocery store. Plan your meals to include these 9 powerful immune system boosters.
Dates are chewy with a sweet flavor. They are also high in some important nutrients and have a variety of advantages and uses.
- Rich in Nutrients, Vitamins and Minerals
- Great Energy Booster
- Reduce the risk of Stroke
Almonds are among the world’s most popular tree nuts.
- Helps promote brain function
- Helps lower bad cholesterol
- Provide the body with Healthy Fats
3. BLACK CUMIN SEEDS
The seeds are known for their diverse culinary uses and medicinal properties.
Well-loved for their sweet, mild flavour and multiple uses, figs are low in calories and have no fat.
- Rich in Anti-Oxidants, Vitamins, and Minerals for a strong Immune System
- Helps to stabilise insulin release
- Reduce issues of Hypertension
Since ancient times, honey has been used as both a food and a medicine.
- Immunity Booster
- Energy Booster
- Soothe Sore throats
Pomegranates are among the healthiest fruits on Earth.
- Immune System Booster
- Helps improve memory
- Great for Pregnant Woman
The shriveled yellow, brown, or purple morsels known as raisins are actually grapes that have been dried in the sun or in a food dehydrator.
- Energy Booster
- Treats Constipation
- Aid intreating Anaemia
The term “saffron” applies to the flower’s thread-like structures, or stigma.
- Improves digestion
- Helps combat eye condition
9. ZAM ZAM WATER
Zam Zam water, the Highest Purity of water.
- Enhances energy in Human Cells
- Abundant with Calcium and Magnesium
- Reduce acidity and heartburn
Eating right is a great start, and there are other things you can do to protect you and your family from the flu, cold, and other illnesses. Read these seven tips to boost your immune system and decide whether it’s right for you.